Eyes Of The World Nature Immersion Summer Camp will begin on July 6, 202O.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic the following precautions, adjustments and offers will be instated.
1) Class size will be a total of 10 children. There will be 8 children enrolled in the program and 1 teenager for assistance.
2) Temperatures will be checked at the beginning of every morning. Any child showing a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to attend the program for the day.
3) Social distancing awareness will be encouraged but children will need to have a mask with them and will be worn if they are playing within close vicinity of each other. For example, creating a fairy house.
4) The program will be held entirely outdoors and will be open from 9am-1pm
5) A portable hand washing station will be made available.
Explore & Play in the beautiful forests of
Great Works Land Trust and Vaughan Woods!
CHECK OUT OUR SUMMER CALENDARS BELOW!
Sign up for the whole summer and pay just $30/day!
Pick individual full week sessions that work for your busy summer and pay just $35/day!
Join us for the whole summer on M/T or pick which sessions work best for your busy summer $40/day
Join us for the whole summer on W/TH/F or pick which sessions work best for your busy summer $40/day